9 years ago
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Lots to catch up on: the circus
Back in September, we went to the Barnum and Bailey Ringling Bro. Circus. It was AMAZING!! Indeed, it truly is the greatest show on earth. My mouth was hanging open more often than not during it. I haven't been to a big circus before, so it was doubly exciting for me. My favorite parts were the elephants, the trapeze artists, ribbon men (they climb up the ribbon all the way to the ceiling, and wrap around it and do all sorts of twirling), and the 9 motorcycles in the cage! We even got a deal on lower bowl tickets, thanks to Rochelle, Jimmy Joe's sister.I recommend the circus to anyone and everyone!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey! I made another comment! I love the circus - just not the clowns!
What a seriously cute blog! Good job Joanna. :) Did you use scrap blog?
I could not believe those elephants. How do they train them to do that??? My kids were in awe of everything (except Ellie, she was bored and wanted to play on the stairs.
Post a Comment