Saturday, November 15, 2008

Halloween

I realized that I never posted pictures from Halloween, so here they are. We had a lot of fun this year! For our ward Halloween party, I dressed up as a ladybug and Jimmy Joe dressed as a pirate. Those tats look pretty real on his arm. He was pretty proud. We came up with our costumes one hour before the party, at Honk's the local dollar store. That's the best way to do it!

Here we are we the fabulous pumpkins we carved. Many of you may not know, but Jimmy Joe proposed the same day that we carved pumpkins for Halloween 2006 (no pumpkins were involved however). Anyways, just a bit of Orgill trivia.













At the Ward party. We won a dish scrubber in the cake walk. It was very exciting!


















I even won the Best Idea award, judged by our Bishop.

















In the above picture we are in the car going from the ward party to Witches Night Out (WNO) at Gardner Village in West Jordan. We left the Ward party a tad early to get to it while it was still going. It was a very Halloween-icious night. The most exciting part- among probably 500 people, I won a pound of fudge at WNO! I got to go to the candy shoppe at Gardner Village and pick out whatever flavors I wanted. It was pretty much my dream come true. At the BYU Bookstore fudge counter, when I'd walk by, I'd always ogle and wish, and a few times I'd dig in my pocket and get as much fudge as my change was worth. I love fudge. So, I was pretty excited to win it.



































And on the Halloween night, we planned a murder mystery dinner with 2 couples in our ward. It was WAY fun! We all dressed up like our characters. Thanks Kendall and Halie for the awesome dinner and Trent and Liz for being in our mystery!













And this is a picture from American Fork Canyon. We drove along the Alpine Loop to see the fall colors. Although we missed them and most leaves were off the tree, it was a gorgeous day and so pretty.

3 comments:

Annie. said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! My mom and her sisters have gone to WNO a lot of times together for Halloween and they LOVE it! I've never done it, but one of these days... Miss seeing you! It seems like forever ago when we ran into each other at school (when we were both graduated...haha!).

P.s. Props to the blog - it's way cute. I knew you could do it. :)

Rosanne Orgill said...

hey those pics are so cute. I love your costumes how clever. You won too how nice thanks for posting

julianne orth said...

nice costumes! i love the tat's