9 years ago
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Two years
We have been married two years and 1 day now! We celebrated our 2 year anniversary yesterday. I can't believe it's already been two years. Time really does go fast. But, I am such a lucky girl. I have the best husband ever. I know many women say that, but really, for me he is perfect. I am so happy! I love you Jimmy Joe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Yeah!!! Congrats on 2 years! Only 48 to go until the big one:) Marriage is wonderful. Happy Anniversary
That's so great. Congrats! Did you guys do anything fun?
I love you too!
congrats! many more years to come too!
wow, congratulations, where did 2 years go? It is amazing. I am so glad that you two are so in love. Keep it up the best is yet to come
Happy Anniversary! I hope it was great!
i thought it was 1 year. dang im getting old
Post a Comment