Thursday, April 9, 2009

New Haircut

After having similar variations on the same haircut for 2 years, I decided to change up my hair a lot! April (my sister-in-law) cut if for me, and she did a great job- thanks April! I just told her to do whatever she wanted. It's a lot shorter and a ton thinner. My hair is so thick that if it's not thinned out it gets really heavy. After she cut it, there was enough hair on the ground for a full wig. I love it!

13 comments:

Halie said...

It does look great! I love the bangs! It makes me want to cut mine again. I'll wait a while so I don't look like I am copying you.

Elizabeth said...

I can't wait to see it! I've been wanting to get mine cut for a while too...maybe one of these days :)

Rochelle said...

I love it, I was a different person when she started thinning my hair, I think I lost 5 pounds:)

James said...

It looks hot! When she got it done it didn't recognize her from the back. I love it.

Annie. said...

Cute! I like it! It look a lot like the new haircut I got a month ago - it was time for a change for me, too!

julianne orth said...

love it!

John said...

I need a before and after, I can't tell the difference

Joe said...

Looks great!! I've seen that cut in popular magazines

Amanda said...

It looks good. it is scary to have a big change for the first time. But it is usually worth it. It looks cute!

April said...

SIZZLE!!!>*~~ your hot

Rosanne Orgill said...

hey, it looks great! You looks like a model. It looks like it is easy to style too

Chelsy said...

Cute Joanna! and how come I feel like we haven't seen you guys in FOREVER! Life is too busy!!!

Caleb, Rebecca, Jack and Charlie said...

Cute hair cut and hi! We found your blog! I've been blog jumping tonight, seeing those that I know from other blogs. I'm glad to find more blogs since through the year we have been so UNsocial. But it's summer!!!!