I made strawberry freezer jam a little while ago. I've never made jam before, but it turned out great! Strawberries were $0.77 a lb so I bought a ton. We froze most of them for shakes, and the rest went to jam. I am excited I made jam! It's really not that hard, although real (not freezer) jam is a lot more work. I am a fan of freezer jam. Here is a picture I took of one of the containers.

And....there was a really pretty rainbow a few weeks ago . Jimmy Joe ran up the hill behind our apartment and took a cool picture of it. It was so pretty because you could see both ends. Think we'll have good luck? I hope so!

7 comments:
Love the picture of the jam, mine never turns out good enough to take a picture of...
Great Pictures!!! The jam looks YUMMY!!!
Way to go on the jam - I've never made freezer jam only "real" jam which isn't too hard but maybe a little bit longer. Love how the rainbow outlines the mountain - great shot!
i believe i should get some credit for the rainbow shot.
i told him to go outside.
i love the picture of the jam.
very cool
wow you captured a rainbow. was that with your old camera or the one with all those megapixels? The jam looks great! way to go, that is quite an accomplishment, you will love it. I will only eat freezer jam the rest just isn't as good.
way to go Davey in telling JJ to go outside to get that shot
gosh that is an amazing photo of rainbows! it looked like there were two! awesome! Way to go on the jam jo! thats neat! thats on my list of things to learn, MAKE A JAM! now that you say its easy i'm going to try it! keep the blogging coming i love reading about ya!
Post a Comment