Here are some Halloween pictures. We borrowed costumes this year which was great. I also made a fondant cake! I wanted to try my hand at fondant, and it went really well. I would love to make more. We went to our friend's house for a party that night. There were great treats and great company! Then we went later to Jimmy Joe's brother's house and had another get together. Another fun thing we did was go to a Haunted Laboratory on campus at BYU, put on by the civil engineers. It was actually really scary, and free!
wow that looks amazing! how did you make that cake? and from scratch non the less way to go Jimmy Joe and your future children are going to get some great meals
We are James and Joanna. We have been married three years now, and love it! James is getting his PhD in Chemical Engineering at BYU and Joanna is a family practice Physician Assistant. Welcome to our blog! Please keep in touch!
9 comments:
And it tasted great too!!!
I hear Fondant it really hard. You did amazing. I also love the saying on the wall behind you in the costumes. I need to put that up in my house.
The cake looks awesome Joanna...way to go! Fondant is a time consuming thing!
where did you buy the fondant at? I have been wanting to try one too, maybe for Kyler's birthday, you will have to give me some tips
That was a good cake! Thanks for the dinner too, it was amazing. It was a fun night! I love the costumes..
I made the fondant from scratch. You can buy it, it's just expensive and doesn't taste that good.
Cute cake Jo! Nice job with the fondant!
Wow, your cake looks AWESOME! I'm so glad I found out about your blog. It was good talking to you tonight. Love ya Jo!
wow that looks amazing! how did you make that cake? and from scratch non the less way to go Jimmy Joe and your future children are going to get some great meals
Post a Comment