We also made our annual Christmas cookies. They are the best Christmas cookies! They are soft and have cream cheese frosting. Here Joanna made a Utah shaped cookie dedicated to BYU.
We had Christmas dinner on Christmas eve, Santa came and then we opened our presents on Christmas morning. Then went up to my parent's house in West Valley.
I also had my 26th birthday on January 4th. I am so old. Joanna has been wanting to make a cool cake, so I told her to make me a space shuttle cake. It was awesome. I was so excited that I did a little photo shoot with it.
I loved it. Thanks Joanna! I just started my last semester. The semester hasn't been too bad so far. We will see how it turns out. I have two Chemical Engineering courses, the rest are just general classes that I still needed to take. All I have to do is make it through this semester and I will graduate in April! Joanna just finished her rotation at Mountainlands community health center in Provo. Now she is at a clinic in Springville. She has been learning a lot and getting a lot of hands on experience doing her rotations. She is a great PA!

11 comments:
wow what a fun Christmas! Santa came too? How fun is that! Snow shoeing looked great! I have never done that before but I bet I would love it! The cake looks so good! I can't believe how many things JoAnna can cook, and so well too. Way to go JoAnna! So glad to have you as JJ's wife and our granddaughter, keep up the great work you two:)
oh yeah the utah cookie really looks good, I would like a taste of it. Actually, at first I thought it had a bite taken out of it and then I realized it was Utah, Go Utah, state that is, you know, not any school just the state of Utah. Go BYU:)
Wow, great job on that cake!
I am amazed at that cake! That must've taken a while. Looks like a fun christmas!
I was so surprised that one of you had made the cake,good job
We sure had fun with you kids during the holidays, you 2 are such great people and it's such a priviledge to continue to have you in my life. Love u both
cool cake.
there are more pictures of the cake than the birthday boy. but thats ok. the cake was worth it. and tasted as good as it looked.
nice work
since jimmy joe told us all to comment twice i guess i better too.
cool christmas picture too.
Lucky! I really cant believe how good that cake was. It was as good as the wedding cakes i get every week. MMM
Cool beans
That cake looks awesome Joanna! Way to be creative with your cake requests, James. Man, if Braden asked for that-I don't know if I could deliver! :) I'm so impressed.
Post a Comment