Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Three years!














We just celebrated our 3 year anniversary! Time sure goes a lot faster than it feels. I look back and cannot believe how lucky I am that I married Jimmy Joe. He is so perfect for me. I don't think I even knew when we got married just how wonderful he is for me. 3 years later, I could not be happier. Life is so much more fun when you are married to your best friend. I love you honey!

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

congrats on 3 years and Happy Birthday. Keep up the great work!!! and hang in there...

April said...

So cute! We just love you guys! Keep up the good marriage. Thanks for going to the temple tonight with us it was awesome!

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary!! Celebrate it while you can before you get kids:)

James said...

Thanks honey! I love you too!

julianne orth said...

how sweet! i always knew jimmy joe would make a good hubby.

Jessica N. said...

Holy crap! 3 years! It doesn't seem like that long, does it?

Rosanne Orgill said...

wow 3 years! Happy Anniversary u 2. So glad that you 2 still love each other. And JoAnna, you are perfect for JJ. Love you guys, keep up the great work.