Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Master's Project

I presented my master's project yesterday! The presentation went really well. It's over and I don't have to deal with it anymore! I am so happy to be finished with it. We presented to peers and a committee of faculty members and department members.

This was the question I researched for it:
In patients with type 2 diabetes suboptimally controlled on oral antidiabetic agents, how safe and effective is exenatide compared to insulin in reducing HbA1c?

Now that that hurdle is over with, I just have to graduate and pass the national board exam!


6 comments:

Rochelle said...

Wooo Hooo!!! Good Job and Good Luck!

April and Davey said...

yippee,
were they more or less intimidating than our family at mamma o's.

Joanna said...

Less intimidating. You guys were a tough crowd!

Mandy said...

Congratulations Joanna! This is SO exciting; what a relief. I'm not going to lie, you lost me in your research questions; BUT I'm sure it was awesome. You are plowing through.

Shannon said...

You are AWESOME!!!!! Good talking with you the other night! Glad my sis is in the medical field...!!!!

Rosanne Orgill said...

Yeah! way to go you are almost there, that is so exciting. I didn't get to see your presentation, so could you do it again?:)