This is a big moment for the Orgills. After 3 years we are moving to a new apartment. It is still in Provo, and we are close to BYU. And Jimmy Joe discovered this new presentation program that he wanted to show me. So I made a show about our apartment. More to make me feel better about moving, because it's kind of scary and a lot of work.
I am really nervous but excited. It is harder than I thought to leave the only apartment we've known as a married couple. We will just have to make new memories in the next one.
(just click on the screen of the presentation to navigate through it)
9 years ago

11 comments:
Wahoo! Look at that huge kitchen! That's super exciting. Best thing ever to have a washer and dryer AND dishwasher in your own apartment. You'll love it.
wow, that kitchen is great!! i did dishes by hand for 3 years too, and it sucks bad. and even though my laundry room was in a dungeon in our 1st house, it was better than the laundromat, congrats, it will be great for you guys!
You are moving? Wow, that kitchen looks great and with a dishwasher, I just got one 15 years ago but Joe said that we had 6 dishwashers:) That is great to have your own washer and dryer, that makes such a difference when you can do your wash at your house. I remember when we lived in the apartments I would take Johnny and the laundry to the laundry mat, It was a nightmare. We moved into our house when Johnny was 9 months old so I really appreciate a washer didn't get a dryer till 4 or 5 years ago and love it. Do you need help moving? I am available to help just let me know what time and day. is it May 13th?
It was really hard leaving our first apartment too. even though it was s dump, and we were moving into a brand new house, it is still hard to move out of your first place together, with so many memories.
I can't wait to see your new apartment! Congrats!
well when I was a kid I had to wash my clothes by hand. JK well I really did on my mission, but that is beside the point. Yipee it is time for a new place. Party at your house, looks like you'll have the biggest kitchen in the family!!! Can't wait to see it!
Nice kitchen! Lots of open room to move around! Is it the one that is close to us, or did you find another place? Either way, that's exciting! Congrats!
Awesome! Good for you guys! Movin on up!
We will surely miss you!
Oh, I didn't know! Well I am SO excited for ya'll, but will miss you too. I am most excited for the DISHWASHER for you both...probably because that is what I miss the most...or washer and dryer...I don't know which one I will be more excited for one day. SOooo exciting-ya'll deserve a little change of scenary. Cute video thingy too :)
Chelsy- it's the one right by you guys
Fun slide show! I hope you love it there Ü
Post a Comment