Monday, October 13, 2008

First blog

So I have no idea what I am doing, but I created a blog for us. As tentative as I am with all this blog stuff, I am pretty proud that I came up with the existing blog header. I would love to know any websites and tricks that you all have discovered in all your seemingly professional blogging endeavors. Please comment and help me!

8 comments:

April and Davey said...

um your blog is pretty good for a BB.
(beginning blogger)
This is your FOC. (first official comment)

Claudia Orgill said...

Here is your SOC. (Second Official Comment)
The blog looks PDN. (Pretty Dang Nice) for a BB.
LoL -bff, bbile. (bff, Best Brother In Law Ever)

You just need to learn the online lingo you'll be set!

-Johnny

Rochelle said...

Here is your TOC. WTG. BTW it looks great lol. WTTWOB
XOXO
R

Rochelle said...

We are nerds

Elizabeth said...

Joanna, it looks great! I love the header...Makes me want to figure out how to do a cool one for mine too!

Joe said...

nice looking blog, can't wait to see your photos

julianne orth said...

cute header- I like it better than mine! I don't know what all those acronyms mean. (is that the right word...oh well)

Halie said...

I've been blogging for six months and I don't seven comments on any of my posts. You're already better at it than me. :)
Halie