9 years ago
Monday, November 10, 2008
Learning to suture
So last week we learned how to put in sutures in my wound management class. I'm not gonna lie, I felt pretty professional, even though it was only on a pig's foot. I think my stitches looked pretty good too! We each made incisions on our selected pig foot and then learned and practiced different types of sutures to sew it back up. I really enjoyed it. It's times like that that get me through ridiculous days like today. We had a Therapeutics exam today, all about medications and how to prescribe them, and it was tough. I spent a good part of the weekend studying (apart from the BYU football game!), and it paid off, but I am exhausted! I am living for Thanksgiving break; it's almost here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey really cool. was the pig dead or alive. way to go JoAnna keep up the great work,
What is a suture???
A stitch. Like when you get stitches when you get hurt.
Hee, hee... that just sounds kind of gross to me. lol. Nah, I'm just kidding... that's really neat that you're learning that! I read all of your posts. I'm so glad I found your blog. (And it is super cute--I'm going to have to make mysef a header like that :D). KIT
wow pretty cool, but gross at the same time :)
Post a Comment