Monday, January 5, 2009

Snowshoeing

Last week we went snowshoeing! I love it. It's so fun and refreshing being in the mountain air. After some hesitation about where to go so that we wouldn't get buried by an avalanche, we found a trail in Little Cottonwood canyon-- Little Cottonwood Trail, in fact. It was perfect: not too steep, by a river, and so pretty! We hiked in, ate our snacks, and hiked back out. We had a great time.

4 comments:

James said...

That was way fun!

Rosanne Orgill said...

wow that sure looks like a lot of fun, where did you get the shoes, are they rented or something. I love walking in the snow too, it is so peaceful

Becky and Heath said...

Oh my gosh! You HAVE to take me next time! I have always wanted to do that!

Rochelle said...

How fun!!! Take us next time too!!! (I am sure that would be tons of fun with the 3 kids:))