Joanna and I have been planning out how much we wanted to spend on charity items for when we go to Cambodia. We decided to let everyone else in on it too! We made a blogspot for this cause. You can read more about it there. Please take a look. Here is the link:
http://helpwithcambodia.blogspot.com/
Also- If you have a blog and feel so inclined, please make a post about this, including the link above. That way even more people can hear about what we are doing.
9 years ago

3 comments:
I'm in I'll put $100 in on Friday. What a great thing to do. They have been through so much and we can help so much with so little. So many orphans and so many without transportation to church or work and for $35 it is done. I hope this will help.
Thanks Mom!
If I forget remind me.
Post a Comment