Sunday, August 30, 2009

We're back!

We are back from Cambodia!! We left Aug. 5 and got home late on the 22nd. It was a blast! I actually miss it a lot. A longer post is coming. We are sorting through a myriad of pictures and will post some soon. It was an amazing experience. I admit, I was a little terrified the closer the trip got, but I should have just relaxed. Once we got there, I saw how it was just a normal place, just a little more chaotic! We were able to do a lot of stuff there. I think we are the energizer tourists.

But...we turned a little bit Cambodian while we were there!

5 comments:

Halie said...

These pictures are great! I love them!

Rosanne Orgill said...

wow you two look great, how fun you look like a princess and a prince wow!!!!!!!!!!!
how fun is that

The Clifts said...

I'm glad you got back safe. I'm excited to see pictures.

julianne orth said...

wow you guys look like tru cambodians!

April said...

I still get stars in my eyes when i look at those fancy pictures! You guys look AWESOME! No offence JJ but Joanna outshines you alittle